Hello everyone ,
how are you guys doing ? Hope you're in great shapes especially during his time of the month
I kinda feel a bit exhausted since this past few weeks I've been busy with assignments , quizzes & tutorials .
And besides, ever since I watch 'The Moon Embrace The Sun' ,my napping time have been reduce to 3/4 hours per day *Sigh* The drama is literally making me crazy ! I'd been crying and crying watching it ! hahah ! Besides ,who else could resist the charm of our jeonha, Kim Soohyun ? hihi
So to take it short ,today I was having a drama practice and this is what happened .
"So ,korang nak sambung berlatih drama lagi ke sekarang ni ?"
"Kita stop sampai sini jelah .Aku dah mula ngantuk ni ."
"Ngantuk ?aku tengok kau ni asyik tidur je."
"Eh ? mana ada !!! Aku nak sambung tengok drama korea lah balik ni"
And so it continue.......
Hahaha I was kinda taken aback when he said that but......it's true .
I had been sleeping a lot during my leisure time here .
And do you guys notice how I tried covering it up by saying I wanna watch drama ? Hahahaha
Once, I skipped my English class because of my bad habit .I overslept .The class started at 3pm but I woke up at 4.30pm
and thats not all ,last monday I was late 1 hour to class !!!!!
Seriously ,I need to fix my attitude !
But ....................after the mid-sem exam maybe ? Lol
I should be going now and move on to tumblr ,
so till then ,sayonara everyone ! Xx
No comments:
Post a Comment