07 October 2012

A bless

Congratulations 🎵 And celebrations 🎵


Guees what peeps ???? muahahahha
We won first place for "English Day" !!!!! Yeeepppiiiiii !!!!!
heep heep hoooraaayyy !!!!


We received 700 ringgit & a medium size hamper for the prize !!!! yeayyyyy Kaching kaching !
All the pain from all the standing & promoting was worth it !!!!
Hahahhaha
I guess its true that ,
Good things happen to good people 😊
Muahahhahaha
We spent the money on food of course .
We ate at a Korean restaurant located at Midvalley .







How's the food if you ask me ,I would say I prefer Malaysian food .
Turns out ,Koreans food are not my cup of tea .
All in all ,we had a great time ! Or at least everyone else had a great time.....
Incidentally ,you can try out the food yourself at Dubu dubu !!!! 😊








This is our beautiful Ms Suraya 








Meet the great knight ,Sir Venu and the gorgeous maiden ,Ms Suraya 




Love ,
Me Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment